Song An Career Development Social Enterprise (4/2018 – 2/2020)
- Deliver personal career consultation to 100+ students and their parents to solve problems of major choice, job choice, job search, generation gap, motivated skills and others.
- Event manager of the first Vietnam national career conference on Dec 2018, attracted 130 professionals around the country.
- Social media manager and event organiser of the first Asia Pacific Career Development Association Conference in Vietnam with more than 300 international career experts participating.
- Organize employability and job search techniques workshops monthly for about 20 students.
- Support training career-counselling skills for teachers, human resource staff and coaches, about 100 students annually.
- Write career-related contents for students and parents on social media.
- Build and manage a database of 2,500 career counsellors, students and parents in Vietnam.
- Facilitate career counselling supervision in-group and in-pair to support Vietnamese career counsellors to improve their personal counselling skills.
- Support developing career resources, which are a personality test for Vietnamese and a job bank.